Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Taco Soup

It is rainy, cloudy, and a tad bit chilly here today.  Perfect weather for Taco Soup!! 

IMG_2209

I am very thankful to my sister-in-law Holli for introducing me to this wonderful delicacy several years ago. You can click here for the original recipe that I was given.  Over time, I have changed it up a little and this is pretty much how we enjoy our taco soup around here…

Ingredients:

  • 1 pound of hamburger meat
  • 1 can of black beans
  • 1 can of light kidney beans
  • 1 large can of diced tomatoes
  • 2 medium cans of shoe peg corn
  • 1 package of ranch dressing mix
  • 1 package of taco seasoning mix

Directions:

  1. Brown and drain hamburger meat.   Do not drain any other ingredients.
  2. Mix all ingredients in your crock pot and cook on low approximately 4 hours.
  3. Serve with tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and sour cream.
  4. Enjoy!

Signature_Brown

No comments: